Mehndi Journey

Mehndi Journey
I have tried mehndi during my college days. I have participated in mehndi competitions during my college days. I have never won. I loved mehndi and so I bought a mehndi book and tried drawing the designs from it. I could not get good designs. My mother too discouraged me for wasting mehndi cones and wasting money.I stopped trying at that time. My love for mehndi again continued after my marriage. I became a homemaker after my daughter's birth. I found two boxes of mehndi cones on my cupboard while cleaning. It was bought for my  reception  mehndi stall and so it was expired. I thought of trying few designs on paper and wasting the cone rather than throwing it away. I have downloaded few mehndi images and tried.Again, I was not successful on getting good mehndi designs.I was worried of it.Though I  have studied visual communication and have basic knowledge on drawing it was not possible for me to get good mehndi designs. I found few mehndi channels in YouTube and tried basic mehndi designs and tried it.These basic mehndi designs enhanced my art and I have started even trying advanced mehndi designs. Now i could even apply bridal mehndi.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mehndi powder-Brands and Suppliers

Mehndi oil and store cones

Mehndi in South India